It's good to be back!Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Pen Y Bont Farm in Mold is a family-friendly pub that blends traditional charm with contemporary style to wonderful effect. Our pub has a lot of history. The building in which it is set was originally a row of 17th Century cottages. In the 19th Century, these were transformed into one sprawling farmhouse. Now the building has been given a new lease of life. Recently refurbished and extended according to its Grade II listed status, it balances contemporary design with beautiful period-style features like high wooden beams, exposed brickwork, and chandeliers you’d expect to see in a centuries-old banqueting hall.
Dine with us and enjoy restaurant-level food in the company of warm and friendly pub people. Farm-assured rotisserie chicken is the highlight of our pub menu. Flame roasted right in front of you, our chickens are moist and juicy inside. The skin has that delicate crispiness you only get from a rotisserie. Nothing is more comfortingly aromatic or delicious. There’s so much for children at our pub. The indoor play area has bead mazes and play boards for pre-schoolers. Older children can charge around the outdoor play area. All ages are catered for on the children’s menu.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.